Wednesday, April 22, 2009
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Foot: A safe pair of hands
- Event: Offshore Alert Conference, Florida, April 2...
- The Foot progress report into Britain's tax havens...
- Illicit Capital Flight from India
- The Roadshow to Serfdom
- LEAP Conference - London - April 25
- Google avoids £100m UK tax
- Tax and Corporate Responsibilty - ESRC event May 2...
- India waking up - Part II
- Tax havens: India getting serious?