Thursday, May 14, 2009
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Foreign Policy: Africa's missing billions
- Avi Yonah on US tax cheating
- Carl Levin on automatic exchange of information
- Fox conducts new review of henhouse safety
- Swiss tax competition in full swing
- A willing taxpayer in The Office
- Isle of Man considers automatic exchange of inform...
- French investigating magistrate to probe African l...
- Argentina may take new action against tax havens
- Event on June 9: Tax Havens in Crisis