Friday, June 26, 2009
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- UBS: to prosecute or not to prosecute
- Simple arithmetic
- Young Conservatives: secrecy jurisdictions are the...
- A wunch of Swiss bankers
- More on the Yossarian Principle
- On "strong" assumptions and other nonsense
- Tax haven slide show
- Academics have more to declare than their genius
- Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation: a ...
- Links - June 23