Thursday, July 30, 2009
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- TJN's congressional briefing and a bowl of jello
- Links - July 30
- Secrecy havens: new US congressional report (+ Fre...
- Non-dom's bluff called
- Well done, The Guardian
- Regulatory arbitrage and the fool at the poker tab...
- Debt, equity and corporate welfare
- Jersey creates foundations
- Fair-Trade Promises Hide the Reality of Tax Losses...
- Channel Islands - 1.8 voluntary information transf...