Monday, November 02, 2009
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- And the losers are . . .
- Financial Secrecy Index - coming very soon
- How secrecy jurisdictions undermine markets - Part...
- 30 years: Hats off to Citizens for Tax Justice
- UK Review of Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- Foot report - some positives
- The Foot Report: a setback
- Netherlands seminar: Helping developing countries ...
- Switzerland needs to apologise to Italy
- Taxes to rise in secrecy jurisdictions?