Thursday, November 26, 2009
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- The Commonwealth: a jamboree of corruption
- The dogs that haven't barked
- In place of cuts
- Swiss judgement targets the pinstripe infrastructu...
- Goodbye Millenium Goals?
- Thank havens for new taxes
- A public message from the Ministry for Peace
- Offshore Watch and so on
- Cry Havoc - why mercenaries love tax havens