Friday, January 22, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Angel Gurria: we want consultation on country-by-c...
- Norway opens its books
- GFI Launches "G20 Transparency" Campaign
- The Age of Greed: the video
- Obama takes on the bank terminators
- Letter from Chicago - yup, inequality matters
- Cadbury and Kraft's occupying army
- Jersey flies undone, again
- Warren Buffett shows his true colours
- Ghana - the next tax haven?