Monday, February 22, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- CTJ: flat tax consolidates loopholes for the wealt...
- On London Citizens
- Small financial centres: new IMF report
- Michael Moore: Bravura by the truckload
- Jersey: From the Department of We Told You So
- Iceland seeks to become anti-secrecy haven
- Rich get richer, tax rates fall
- India transfer pricing effort yields $5bn
- New report: how to tax banks
- Swiss want tax fraud and evasion charade eliminate...