Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- More on hedge funds and their role in the crisis
- NYTimes on Swiss rejection of US deal
- Offshore, Euromarkets, political capture, and too-...
- Germany buys data on tax evasion via Switzerland
- Enter Citibank: GFI in The American Interest
- Fifa's great South African rip-off
- Deepwater Horizon: Twice offshore (again)
- Ferrari chairman ranks tax evasion as top problem ...
- Hillary Clinton: tax and inequality key developmen...
- Tax wars: Swiss radio investigates