Tuesday, August 24, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Tony Blair and the tax haven bank for the super-ri...
- French anti-tax evasion blitz yields €700 million
- WANTED - Platonic Guardians for a New Era of Capit...
- Divided we stand - the UK government's conflicted ...
- Quote of the week - Paul Krugman
- Lies, damn lies, and FDI in the Philippines
- No to a French tax amnesty
- Newsweek ranks Finland number one country
- Enhancing domestic resource mobilisation in Sub-Sa...
- Report on FIFA's dark side is a winner