Wednesday, September 08, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Secrecy jurisdictions, and too-big-to-fail (again)...
- Southern Africa Regional Policy Roundtable on tax ...
- Do tax havens make the financial rich meaner?
- Blackwater went offshore to escape - NYT
- Coming Soon? A Robin Hood for our time
- Its 2010. Do you know where your IMF is?
- Me and Tony Blair - and his gods
- Switzerland's favourable treaty with India
- Selling Oil Assets in Uganda and Ghana – A Taxing ...
- Translations of the Dodd-Frank Act on CbC reportin...