Thursday, September 23, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Declaration of Participants of the Southern Africa...
- Resource transparency: time for London to play fai...
- Tax, not aid, is the key to development - OECD
- Who exactly is seeking Jersey's independence?
- On entertainment, identity, football - and tax hav...
- A Chinese Feast of Red Herrings and Libertarian Sc...
- Zambian tax collection: an all too common tale
- More abuse from the Channel Islands
- Hudson to Brazil: collect the rents
- Christian Aid - We're All In This Together