Tuesday, October 05, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- From Jersey: the usual smears
- Leading Tory Calls for End to London's Dominance
- Letter to the CEO of the International Finance Cor...
- Project money transfer - Denmark seeks taxual heal...
- If financial services want to be ethical here’s wh...
- OECD: peer reviews and pitfalls
- Goolsbee on big red balls and tax cuts
- The Rise and Rise of Britain's tax haven empire
- Open letter to Roger Helmer: Laffer is bunk; tax c...
- Clinton: Pakistan should tax its elite