Thursday, November 18, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- New York mayor Bloomberg still going offshore
- Why do we need a General Anti-Avoidance Principle?...
- GFI: Illicit Capital Flight out of India US $462 B...
- Offshore history - new web page
- Indian tax push: stop whining Vodafone
- Hudson calls the deficit commission by its real na...
- Zoellick, Baudelaire and the devil's disguise
- Caymans says it is well regulated
- A history of information exchange
- Round-tripping via Mauritius