Wednesday, November 24, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Power to the people: tax is the way
- Italy finance minister opposes UK-German style dea...
- PWC and World Bank highlight falling corporate tax...
- Tax and the financial crisis - new paper
- So you've had a threatening letter?
- Offshore Crime, Inc.
- India: don't sign with Liechtenstein
- Sri Lanka tax system not delivering, aid too
- Another reason why offshore banking is so profitab...
- UK: three quarters think tax avoidance is fraudule...