Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- UK corporation tax to fall to eight percent?
- John Le Carré on laundering, havens and intelligen...
- Schtop! tax dodging
- Irish site value tax is a land value tax
- Richard Brooks: more on African tax losses
- Offshore FIFA: making governments crawl on their b...
- On the need for improved deferred tax accounting
- More on Philip Green protests
- How to make trade work for low income countries
- Flashmob blockades Top Shop