Wednesday, November 16, 2011
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Update on Workshop on Tax Avoidance, Corruption an...
- Swiss banking and whistleblowing - Ruedi Elmer bac...
- USA: Moving forward in incorporation transparency
- Links Nov 15
- As a reminder: flat taxes don't simplify anything
- Barbados isn't a tax haven
- Light touch London: criminals on private jets, we ...
- Essential reading
- Tax Justice, Austerity and the Re-building of Sain...
- Links Nov 14