Monday, January 30, 2012
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Quote of the day - state capture
- Links Jan 27
- Links Jan 26
- Occupy London comment article in FT, seeks tax jus...
- IMF: race to the bottom on tax in developing world...
- Links Jan 25
- Guest blog: VAT loophole abuse, for beginners
- Tax justice is storming the United States
- Not Broke, Just Twisted; USA Under Attack By Tax...
- TJN adviser talks Romney, Cayman on Democracy Now