Thursday, May 10, 2012
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Secret mining in Congo - the $20 trillion prize
- Making Automatic Information Exchange the Effectiv...
- Bishops' statement - We need transparency to fight...
- Links May 9
- Will rich people flee the U.S. if their taxes are ...
- These Islands Aren’t Just a Shelter From Taxes
- Links May 3
- Treasure Islands now available in its French Editi...
- Links May 2
- Links May 1