Friday, July 20, 2012
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Links - 16-19th July 2012
- Coca-Cola to pay tax shock, but big questions rema...
- Masters of Tax Evasion
- Tax Dodgers playing 99 Percent this weekend
- Links - 13-16th July 2012
- HSBC: a "pervasively polluted" culture
- The Olympic tax swindle: McDonalds breaks from the...
- Uncounted - a blog about the forgotten people
- Meet the Jolly Dodgers: new top UK tax man
- Suddeutsche reports leak of CD data implicating Br...