A new Tax Haven Toolkit
We like it, a lot. The toolkit contains:
- An easy-to use 30 minute PowerPoint presentation (with guidance notes for the presenter
- Three Audio clips
- A printable handout including:
- Introduction and questions for further discussion
- A crib sheet: Countering the Arguments
- A List of further resources
It is up to you how you want to use the toolkit; the PowerPoint presentation and related discussion activities. However, we recommend that you try to make the session as interactive as possible. This will work best if you have at least 1 hour for your session.
- A willing group
- A venue with computer facilities, speakers and preferably a large screen
- A printer and some paper
- A voice and buckets of enthusiasm
There is no need to become an expert to deliver the presentation - just download and print out the slides, notes and guidelines and make sure you feel comfortable with the content.
All with thanks to Meesha Nehru and designer Ellie Grassick.
The tax haven toolkit has been developed as a tool to accompany TJN's own Tackle Tax Havens website. Watch the video here.