Thursday, November 29, 2012
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Two-thirds of millionaires left Britain to avoid 5...
- Links Nov 28
- John Kay in the FT supports unitary taxation
- Unpicking the illogic in Switzerland's "White Mone...
- Why Britain is still the world's money laundering ...
- Links Nov 27
- Quote of the day - regulatory competition
- Links Nov 26
- UK, France, Germany to supercharge tax avoidance f...
- Offshore secrets: new ICIJ/Guardian investigation