Tuesday, March 05, 2013
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- HSBC’s UK tax bill looks to be £566 million less t...
- Links Mar 1
- The Netherlands as a huge tax haven: new book
- More cries for help from UK's Jersey tax haven
- Mongolia kills tax treaty with Netherlands. Good.
- Many UK councils expect majority to pay no council...
- Country by Country reporting, a big step forward
- TJN on Fox News: What to Do with $20 trillion in O...
- Links Feb 27
- Petition to end the bankers’ tax dodge -- 24 hours...