Friday, May 15, 2009
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- No taxation without celebration
- Cayman's unilateral mechanism
- Task Force on Financial Integrity & Economic Devel...
- India seeks offshore tax information
- OECD to look at Cayman
- Letter from the Cayman Isles
- Tina was wrong: globalisation without tax havens
- And tomorrow children, we'll set up a Panamanian t...
- Foreign Policy: Africa's missing billions
- Avi Yonah on US tax cheating