Wednesday, October 28, 2009
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Tax leverage: debt and equity
- Doggett: FATCA stops short of targeting all fat ca...
- Does the EU want a president who opposes co-operat...
- Don't forget the accountants
- The incredible shrinking estate tax
- There is only one Global Financial Integrity
- Jersey politician seeks political asylum
- Norway's tax transparency
- Bank of England versus the British government
- Coming soon: the Financial Secrecy Index