Tuesday, January 19, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Billy Bragg in tax protests
- Elmer's exposures: NYT story
- How secrecy jurisdictions undermine Indian markets...
- English libel law is still a scandal
- Microsoft, tax dodging, and David Hume's nightmare...
- Prem Sikka on financial power list
- Tax Justice and Political Philosophy
- Tax Justice Network for Africa issues a Call for P...
- The TBTF tax
- Ashcroft's Nauru questions