Tuesday, January 12, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Obama weighs tax on banks
- The rape of Peru goes on
- US state candidates seeking to eliminate corporati...
- International Financial Reporting Standards - not ...
- Coming soon - Tax Justice Focus on the theme of Ju...
- British tax havens not implementing UN conventions...
- Book: Tax Havens - How Globalization Really Works
- Ratings agencies to consider social cohesion?
- TJN publishes the New Haven Declaration
- European Union Conference on Tax and Development