Saturday, April 17, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Transfer pricing and gold mining in Senegal
- Kenya Tax Justice Report makes the case for greate...
- Call for G20 action to tackle illicit financial fl...
- AFRICA: Profiling Cash Drains
- Tax havens: the video
- G-7 / G-8 : Fifteen years is enough
- Nice prosecutor identifies 8,000 tax evaders
- Boston Globe: The True Patriotism of Paying Taxes
- Offshore secrecy misleads the BBC
- Iceland report reveals corruption and regulatory n...