Thursday, April 15, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- G-7 / G-8 : Fifteen years is enough
- Nice prosecutor identifies 8,000 tax evaders
- Boston Globe: The True Patriotism of Paying Taxes
- Offshore secrecy misleads the BBC
- Iceland report reveals corruption and regulatory n...
- Tesco: at it again
- Communiqué from the International Tax Compact
- British land: more unequal than Brazil
- Vote Tax Justice in UK election
- TJN for Africa issues the Nairobi Declaration on T...