Thursday, November 11, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Zoellick admits World Bank doesn't have a clue
- Switzerland, rooibos tea and the battle against bi...
- Are Ireland's low-tax days numbered?
- After CDOs, some new financial Frankensteins?
- The tax consensus has failed!
- French NGOs win historic ruling on ill-gotten gain...
- G20 letter to Tim Geithner, from TJN USA and frien...
- Back to the future: the Edwards report
- UK is open for tax-dodging business
- Tax becoming a source of reputational risk