Monday, December 06, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- On FIFA and the hunt for culture
- CNBC Power Lunch: on prisoners’ tax refunds
- UK: sponsor the tax dodger ads
- Rudolf Elmer: society needs whistle-blowers
- Kraft deploys the Bono defence in Cadbury move to ...
- Tax justice takes to the streets and hits the news...
- Tea parties are for pussies - take to the streets
- UK Uncut calls Britons onto the streets tomorrow
- What did SOCA do?
- Four things not to miss today