Friday, December 03, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- We were wrong about private banking
- Mark Twain on rhyming history
- Zimbabwe sells its assets via Mauritius
- Australia stands up for ordinary taxpayers against...
- Launch of TJN Norway
- Bahamas finance leaders' plans will hurt ordinary ...
- Clearing the air: new taxation to tackle climate c...
- Why TJN's fight is so difficult
- U.S. signs curious new info deal with Panama
- Cisco II: the Dutch detour