Thursday, December 02, 2010
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- U.S. signs curious new info deal with Panama
- Cisco II: the Dutch detour
- Scotland's Martin Gilbert wants the poor to pay th...
- Cisco tax rate dives as offshore profits pile up
- Estate taxes aren't a levy on the dead
- UK corporation tax to fall to eight percent?
- John Le Carré on laundering, havens and intelligen...
- Schtop! tax dodging
- Irish site value tax is a land value tax
- Richard Brooks: more on African tax losses