Monday, October 24, 2011
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Jersey Finance attacks "contrived propaganda"
- McIntyre: Remembering the 1986 U.S. tax reform act...
- Occupy LSX cite tax justice as a key demand
- Dave Hartnett: Time to Resign
- The Flat Tax Fraud: Robert Reich joins the fray
- India notes the trouble with Swiss tax deals
- TAX AVOIDANCE, CORRUPTION AND CRISIS - CALL FOR PA...
- Revealed: the truth about the UK-Swiss tax deal
- OccupyLSX: Big Event planned this weekend
- The Big Debate: Should Companies Use Tax Havens?