Tuesday, May 29, 2012
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Links May 28
- More on New Zealand as a rogue financial state
- Links May 25
- ITR: Why LVCR abuse may be unpoliceable
- TJN's May Taxcast
- Reminder - Registration for 2012 AABA/TJN Research...
- TED: Don't mention inequality (and tax) please, we...
- The Role of Tax Havens in Illegal Logging
- Helsinki seminar and major new article on transfer...
- Links May 23