Monday, October 29, 2012
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Why the UK doesn't want to prosecute financial cri...
- A new Tax Haven Toolkit
- New estimates: Sub Saharan African countries lost ...
- List of killer loopholes in the Swiss "Rubik" agre...
- The New Putney Debates start in London tomorrow
- TJN challenges Jersey (again!) to open debate
- Links Oct 26
- Quote of the Day - global plutocrats
- Links Oct 25
- How to stop Starbucks-style tax avoidance