Wednesday, December 04, 2013
- Name: TJN
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned network of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. www.taxjustice.net
- Developing countries and tax incentives: OECD says...
- The UK's Coop bank scandal: a different perspectiv...
- Links Dec 3
- Murky Seychelles tries to wriggle free of tax have...
- Links Dec 2
- Tax abuses and human rights: making the links
- Links Nov 29
- A focus on poverty obscures the need to tackle ine...
- Links Nov 28
- Links Nov 27